We'll be looking at two neato PvP games between these strong foreign players!
- Game one is a very unusual twist on the modern 4gate - long term play + no colossus! It might sound weird, but we see how Nightend strategically dominates as a result :].
- Game two is a long game extending to colossus and archon tech. In this seeming "stalemate / draw" type position, we see how each player is able to pull massive edges using fantastic tactical positioning! Ever struggled when you fall behind in colossus? This game is for you!
Q&A With Day
- What if instead of void rays, PandaTank had gone for Tempests
- Would a fast forge expand work well against this particular 4 gate strategy (with mama core)
- You say that the composition Panda should have been looking for was Archon/Zealot/Void Ray (No Collusi) - What is your thoughts about Psi Storm or should it only be used against mass Void Ray?