Today we actually are NOT going to look at WCS games!! MWAHAHAHA! Instead, we're going to be looking at two games from State's PvP semifinal match from SHOUTCraft America. In these games, we'll see an extremely safe fast 1gate expand in PvP, both how to hold off an annoying rush AND go non colossus in the late game!
Q&A With Day
- What do you do with 4 stalker aggression at the very beginning?
- What if the follow up is a good handful of voidrays that would overwhelm your stalker defense?
- Does that build we saw in part 1 and 2 only transition to high templar zealot immortal, then tempest. Or could it zealot immortal tempest then templar?
- Which timing attacks is the 3 sentry opening weak against?
- What about 4 gate warp prism, and if you throw down the photon overcharge at the main?