Following up on our "Cute PvZ" builds daily, we'll be looking at StarDust's cool and unusual "zealot / immortal / sentry" opening and timings and how he transitions it into zealot archon. In particular we'll see
- Why zealot archon is so effective in general
- The problems of transitioning into zeal/archon for Protoss
- StarDust's unusual opening timings that are heavily zealot focused
- How the opening can transition into the powerful zeal/archon midgame composition
These games are from the wonderful and amazing DreamHack Summer event held in June! :D Replays of this daily can be found here !
Q&A With Day
- Can swarm host come out before you attack with sentry/zealot and if so how would it fair again it?
- In one game 50% of the army was sentries. Are sentries that good?
- What would be a decent transition if is this isn't a game-ending force?
- What if you decide to go mass roach instead of this mixed composition?