With the nerf of the hellbat, we're seeing a resurgence of Bio based play! Hellbats and mech are still spectacular options in the matchup, but now players have the flexibility to turn into a bio force midgame! As a result, how does the mech player maneuver his slow, powerful force against the deadly, ninja fast bio army?
To answer these questions, we'll look at 3 games between Ryung and Major from WCS Ro32! We'll look at
- Several openings to get off on the aggressive foot and try to keep our bio-ing player held back!
- What midgame plays we can do as mech and how to deflect run arounds and run bys!
- How to be positioning our endgame armies aggressively to starve out our opponent!
Can't wait! :D
Q&A With Day
- What was your thesis about? i read it and didn't understand a thing
- What is the silliest/most horrible strategy that probably wouldn't work in SC2, but would be kick *** if it would?
- What is your favorite programming language?
- What's your favorite MTG format?