Let's take a gander at how Naniwa eliminated Innovation from the WCS Season 2 Grand Finals! We'll look at
- The standard expand/robo opening and how to defense it!
- How Naniwa transitions differently vs fast tech OR fast rax play
- Naniwa's chronoboost and gateway timings
- When and now Naniwa attacks and engages his enemy!
These games are from the WCS Season 2 Finals, the VODs of which you can find RIGHT HERE
Q&A With Day
- What are some things to watch out for as you delay gateways 2 and 3 longer and longer?
- What did Innovation do wrong?
- I didn't see a lot of immortals in Naniwa's composition, why go directly for Colossus what is the advantage of this?