So everyone is aware, the rules have been updated to reflect the single elimination, best of one style of the tournament. Deck switching after a loss is no longer necessary, but competitors are still required to submit three different hero decks by May 25th and may switch between them at will during the tournament. Here are the revised rules:
- No legendary cards
- Competitors are chosen on a first come first serve basis
- Matches are single elimination, best of one style
- All interested competitors MUST be able to screen-share (See FAQ)
- All decklists MUST be submitted by May 25th and once submitted, may NOT be changed. (See FAQ)
- Competitors must choose three decks of three different heroes and may switch between ONLY those three decks as they wish during the tournament.