Day analyzes a gold 2v2 play with discussing a strategy that relies on surprising an opponent as well as map awareness. In this game, he encourages players to execute early timing attacks rather than the typical gold 2v2 turtling/macro strategy.
Q&A With Day
- When you're trying to help people in a strategy forum, how to do you help misinformation?
- A friend of mine likes playing StarCraft 2 and needs help finding people at his level.
- How to you deal with early game all-in's on separated in 2v2 map where one partner can't work on defense?
- How can I get away from going mass Stalkers?
- I'm new to RTS games, how do I learn to interpret my opponent with scouting?