Day looks at a match in which White-Ra deploys an early Void Ray to force his opponent into using certain units so that he can gain a unit counter advantage. Additionally, Day looks at how White-Ra handles early pressure.
Q&A With Day
- As an amateur RTS player what's is the one thing to take away from White-Ra's play?
- Don't you think the only reason this "4 unit strategy" works is because people tend to over respond to the threat?
- White-Ra was missing detection.
- You suggest that players shouldn't ask for a build to fix a problem, but it helps to be shown a build that counter/works in the situation in question.
- What would be the best way to deal with someone trying to control what you do?