Day focuses the reasons for obtaining add-ons, and discourages the viewer from getting them simply because he can. He also discusses avoiding the common Protoss approach of getting one of each tech building. In addition, Day talks about the different responses to these, forcing counters, and why these counters don't necessarily exist.
Q&A With Day
- Why is it ok for Terran to go 1-1-1 but frowned on for Protoss to get one of each unit?
- Do you think that splitting the Marines into 2 or 3 groups would have saved a few during the last fight?
- Wasn't the Stargate in the first game there in order to try and make Morrow commit to more Marines?
- Could Socke have transitioned to Immortals once it was shown that Morrow was going Marauder heavy?
- As a Protoss player, how can I deal with Ghosts more easily?