Day talks about the beta 0.20 patch updates.
Then, he looks at some PvT games played between TheLittleOne and White-Ra in
which he specifically examines Protoss Gateway timings. Day focuses on “chunking”
in this episode: what the player should be doing in the mid-game to build for a
strong late game as Protoss.
Q&A With Day
- With White-Ra's fast VR to force Marines, what if you opponent built Turrets instead of Marines?
- White-Ra's use of the Mothership.
- When faced with a mobile army did the TLO tech into immobile Siege Tanks?
- What if TLO went with less Tanks and more Marauders and split his army against White-Ra's unupgraded units?
- Why did TLO stop trying to get off good EMPs?