In this Newbie Tuesday, Day enlightens his audience on how to deal with the mighty, three-legged, laser-shooting Colossus.
- Game 1: mormagil(P) v capeofstorms(P)
- Mistake of rushing for an observer – spending money on staying alive
- Is there a flaw in my strategy and the Colossus is just a formality?
- Game 2: HOIVIICIDAL(T) v Crimson(P)
- Are you not dealing with the Colossus well? (making bad decisions; not doing enough against the Colossus)
- Having stim to deal with Colossus; being more aggressive; killing Colossi
- Taking out your opponent's expansion with the intention of retreating
- Positioning is just as important as what units to make
- Game 3: bananajuice(Z) v Torgud(P)
- Over-preparing for a Colossus –finding yourself very weak after