In this Newbie Tuesday, Day explores how to deal with Mid-game Banelings playing as Terran.
Q&A With Day
-How do you expect us to be able to efficiently macro while doing crazy micro stuff like slicing?
-When do you reassign hotkeys? I use 4 for Command Center, but from what you say here it can be good later to reassign 4 to army, if so where do I hotkey Command Center?
-I have trouble finding a balance between army and tech/expansion. How do I know when to pump my army and when to focus more on tech/expo? (Besides expo when you attack)
Game 1: CoCFour(T) v Ledrash(Z)
- A weak strategy of no progress done at the base (upgrades, reactors)
- Finding the first point at which you made a mistake - the point of no return making that critical mistake
Game 2: CArubiM(T) v Cortex(Z)
- "Slicing" layers of an army with mouse precision
- When you see a Unit, properly responding to it: combat shield, tanks/etc
Game 3: Rik(Z) v mArCo(T)
- Responding appropriately to Banelings