Day uses a live voting system to create a 'choose your own adventure'
for the live audience. As a result, he analyzes a ZvP late game
between HuK and NesTea involving lots of Mutalisk harass and shows the
Protoss' counterattack to mid-game harass.
Q&A With Day
-During the 13 Ultralisk push by NesTea, he seemed to have moved toward the 3rd and 4th expansion. Don't think you think it would've been a better idea for NesTea to push toward the main and natural since they had both the unit producing structures?
-I always hear you say to have a goal when playing, but I don't know what a good goal sounds like, and I often feel like my goals just suck. How do I make a goal that wins games?
-The end game for Zerg seems way too hard...like to not starve to death
- LiquidHuK(P) vs IMNesTea(Z)
- The imbalances in someone's play - what it allows a player to do or not to do
- Spinecrawlers and Roaches for early defense/push - Speedlings for scouting earlier expansions
- When to make Unit or worker - getting stronger now and not later
- Pressure is limiting our opponent's options and possibilities
- Faster, mobile armies is what exploits mistakes best