Funday Monday! The constraint: Players may expand anywhere BUT they cannot take their natural expansion. Ever. In this most unnatural of Dailies, much hilarity ensues.
Q&A With Day
-Without Goliaths, Protoss air is particularly hard to combat with a mech army. How can I effectively go about investing in Marines and Vikings without hurting the strength of my mech army?
-During the game with RyuChus, I tried a similar build to that, sieged tanks, fewer Marines than usual. However I lost because I didn't harass as well, how important do think it is to harass, how should I practice at getting better harassment techniques?
-What are your thoughts on rally points, when engaging a slow push should you rally to the front or rally to your natural so you can better defend against harassment
- Game 1: TBone(T) vs misc(P)
- Game 2: Romulus(T) vs MagumiStars(P)
- Game 3: Xaggah(Z) vs Phennicks(P)
- Game 4: Konata(T) vs Blinker(P)
- Game 5: MidnightMist(P) vs SmutnaRzeka(Z)
- Game 6: MECHANIX(P) vs DreamWalker(Z)