Day examines a game between Mondragon (Z) and EmpireKas (T). Since his webcam is broken for this episode, Day offers some creative alternatives. The audience sees Kas do a crisp, 3 rax timing against Mondragon where Mondragon almost loses the game but is spared by a single lucky Baneling!
- Mondragon(Z) vs EmpireKas(T)
- Refining openings - focusing on crisp timings (building Units right as you have the money to), giving you more time later
- A planned transition to mech play - and is this panic mode; having a simple Mid-game plan
- The few types of Units you have, the larger your army is overall
- Having one clear attack path and shifting paths for a clear reason (going for expansion); expanding in a way that protects attacks from the backside