Day takes a look at a cool PvT game and does some general analysis. He deals with the concept of variety versus size. In this PvT, the Terran ends up building almost all marines, and Day explores the consequences of that.
- princeSG(P) vs intotherainbow(T)
- In this daily, Day9 analyzes some PvT while in Germany for CeBIT and the IEM Finals.
- Normal looking expanding by Protoss - being cleaver about cronoboosting and hold probe production
- Early aggression by the marines leads to ghosts being able to good later on - forcing protoss' archon, templar, zealot composition
- Protoss making the right units, but losing to timed aggression by Terran