Day examines how Grubby uses a highly mobile army to survive and recover from major damage.
- Grubby(P) vs sLivKo(Z)
- Trigger of after creating the 15th Drone, scouting for a pool
- Any time you have sentries, hugging the wall to make it easier to put down force-fields
- Refinement - tiny queaks: starting 3 gateways before blink, having Stalkers out as blink finishes
- If you have really slow Units, you can only defend an expansion close by; faster Units can use their mobility to use expansions at a distance
- Blocking paths of mobility by building Units that would block either air or ground
- Lack of creep spread by Zerg being immobile against mobility