The best part of odd games is that it tests the limits of our understandings of strategy! So often we fall back on "standard plays" or "rules of thumb" to guide or decision making, and we forget the "why" behind our choices. In this daily, we get the chance to watch TLO play a fairly odd Heart of the Swarm game where he should lose, and yet he's able to pull off a miracle win by solid decision making, all of which we analyze! :D
Q&A With Day
- What could the Terran have done better?
- Do you think HotS will be balanced enough for Esports pro level play by the release date?
- How do you feel about the Terran using banshees to pick off hosts and/or base-poking?
- Would ghost nuke counter the the swarm hosts?
- Are you going to do the Harlem Shake?