Today we look at two fantastic games between MMA and Sage from the Teamstory cup! In today's daily, we will do the following
- See how Sage's opening structure allows him to defend against the psycho aggression that MMA throws out early
- Explore how Sage transitions back into a stable, standard structure in the mid-game: colossus, upgrades, and 3rd base.
- Identify why Sage is transitioning his composition in the late game (why zealot/archon vs stalker/colossus)
- See why Sage attacks at certain times and defends in others!
Q&A With Day
- What do you think about throwing in some more widow mines into this play?
- Is there any way for Protoss to be aggressive before the 10 minute mark?
- I see a lot of high tier players kill off that small rock pile at the bottom of the small ramp. I have no idea the thought process is behind it.
- At the end of that game where Sage was 4 based and MMA 2 based, what went wrong for MMA and how would you rectify it?