Today's daily is gonna be WEIRDLY STRUCTURED! :D In short, we're going to be looking at how to deal with and stop biomine based play! Here's the order of events:
- We begin chattin about the early game: how we set ourselves up for success with nice defense!
- We'll look at some different openings that Terran can do and how we'd adjust to it!
- We'll then step into the mid-games of some of these games to examine how to effectively engage!
- We may cry here and there as we see our poor zergy buddies lose many of their lives, but for the greater good
- We'll see how the late-game hive tech is utilized to maximum efficiency
- We'll even look at how different zerg openings can still flow into the same general mid-game idea!
The big basic idea: if he's going bio-mine, he doesn't have tanks! So, our ling-baneling is much stronger! Also, we can tech to hive much more easily!