Normally we see either mech OR bio in TvP. But, in today's daily, we'll explore GuMiho's unusual reliance on tanks AND marines in the TvP matchup! Specifically
- How does GuMiho open to flow easily into marine/tank
- What are some key plays and timings that we can use to kill/hurt the enemy
- What are some unusual judgment calls we may have to make given the slightly unusual position!
Games taken from the DreamHack Stockholm 2013 replay pack!
Q&A With Day
- What would be the best counter for protoss? Phoenixes?
- Why wasn't this tank play used more popular in WOL? Is it because of the widow mine being able to defend early attacks?
- Do you think 2-2 upgrades on marines would be just as good as integrating marauders?
- Me an my brother are training to become pros where should me and him start how do we find tournaments or start off?