In today's daily, we look at TLO's stunning performance against Strelok's mech style TvZ. We'll learn how to
- Stay alive against the usual mix of early threats
- Transition out of our typical "vs bio" play to begin our "vs mech" play
- Some sexy moves to crush the potent but immobile mech army
Q&A With Day
- What sushi do you like the best?
- While watching these games, it seemed that TLO knew that Strelok was going mech
- How do you feel about adding some vipers to complement the swarmhosts
- If you scout a roach warren, why would you build tanks? Wouldn't a bigger thor count have helped?
- In a cramped map how would one get the advanced with swarm hosts mobility on the flanks?
- If we saw hellions would it have been a much different game?