So DIMAGA 2-0'd MVP in a shocking upset at WCS EU in the Ro32. Today we watch these excellent games start to finish. We'll focus on
- The big edges DIMAGA is able to provide for himself early
- The tough decisions DIMAGA faced in the mid-game and how he wiggled his way out
- Late game tech switching and positioning versus a terran army!
We will NOT be doing too much analysis of usual timings / standard moves just due to the fact that I want to get through 2 games! This will effectively be a DIMAGA appreciation daily :D.
Q&A With Day
- Don't you think that dimaga's control could of been way better in the first engagements?
- What could have MVP done to come back in that game, or prevent that bust/damage from the bust in the beginning?
- Is this the only way to play vs bio mine or are there other, just as good ways?
- If there were a decent Star Wars/Star Trek RTS, would you play it?