I HIT 600 EPISODES! AND I'M GONNA DO A DAILY ON FLASH! YIPEE!! :D :D
In particular, we're going to look at much more aggressive TvZ openings, ones that do not involve 3CC play at all! We'll talk about
- Why the 3CC play is becoming less and less popular
- How Zergs have shifted their midgame compositions and styles
- What vulnerabilities and timing windows we can exploit
- Why flash may be the WORLD'S BESTEST
To follow some of FlaSh's games and standings in WCS, check out his page!
Q&A With Day
- Why do you hate zergs?
- Why did Flash scout in the second game and not the first? You said in the first game he would not have changed his build even if he scouted, but the builds in each game were slightly different.
- How well would that last push go with hellbats instead of tanks?
- What IF you can't deal enough damage with drops? Especially hellbats?
- In the 2nd game, Yugioh went corruptors instead of mutas. Why do you feel that was? Did he over-analyze the viking?
- How do you figure out timings of barracks and macro buildings, I need a build to tell me when.