In today's daily, we're going to look at 3 games played between Naniwa and Lucifron in the WCS Ro32 EU!
PvT is generally played defensively for the Protoss: counter attacks w/ small zealot numbers or storm drops are how Protosses whittle away the Terran until a late game death ball is available. However, early attacks are both possible and effective! In this daily, we'll look at 3 fast aggro/cheese openings from Naniwa in PvT that manage to best Lucifron. To do this we'll
- Look at some common Terran openings to identify weaknesses
- Note some possible attacks to exploit these timings
- See how Naniwa's attacks strike Terrans at these vulnerable times
- Explore the specifics of each build order so we can steal'em!
Q&A With Day
- Will you be doing a daily that explains these builds' weaknesses?
- How far into the game does this method of listing timings sort of dissipate because there are too many variables?
- If you're trying to beat terran to aggression, how do you deal with a Terran 1 base all-in kind of start?