In today's daily, we'll be taking a look at Jaedong's stunning PvZ series against Oz in the Group A match that finished only a few hours ago! We'll be talking about
- How both players use the shape of Akilon Wastes to perform some very unusual openings
- How Jaedong responds to Oz's weird 3 stargate Phoenix play
- The rarely correct play of "not spending money" ACTUALLY USED CORRECTLY by Jaedong!
- The massive tech switches that allow Jaedong to get a 5th base
- The finishing transitions to close out the game.
What a beautiful game!
Q&A With Day
- His army seems squishy -hydra/infestor/viper. How does Jaedong keep Oz from rolling over him with a heavy aoe army?
- What do you think would be the best answer from a Protoss side of view?
- In general what do you think the best unit composition to shoot for when up against a zerg swapping to mass mutas? Lots of gates for stalkers, stargates for phoenix or lots of archons?
- How do you deal with mass mutas as Protoss?