TaeJa and Innovation are known as two top TvT players who delightfully clashed for our entertainment in the WCS Ro16 Global Finals! In particular, we saw a wickedly amazing Mech vs Bio game on Newkirk Precinct that deserves some focused analysis. In this daily we'll see
- An extended look at both players openings and how they avoid making large misplanning errors.
- The critical pre-planned midgame timings that both players rely on to get into good positions
- How Innovation turned the typically slow mech style into a terrorizing, aggressive, fast push style
- How TaeJa adjusted his build order, composition, and tactics to answer the mech aggression.
What a kick ass game this was :D. You can get all the replays from WCS on this page right here!
Q&A With Day
- Do you like pancakes?
- Wasn't it risky for Taeja to go for an early banshee with his early expand? If a banshee from Innovation popped in wouldn't it have been able to do a lot of damage?
- What is your favorite cake?
- What do you think of mech in general in tvt? It seemed like Innovation was never really in a better position post-20 min mark