Scarlett consistently blows everyone's mind with how excellent her ZvT is. In today's daily, we're going to admire a sampling of her fantastic games from WCS Season 2 Finals. We'll examine
- The classic TvZ setup from the Terran side of things: 3CC into biomine
- The typical answers from Zerg and what issues Zergs face
- How non-Scarlett Zergs lose and/or misplay in the mid/late game AKA Why Zergs Lose
- How Scarlett controls her units and transitions to be able to win in the late game!
Q&A With Day
- Whats your favorite MTG card?
- Are you excited about Machine For Pigs?
- Peanut butter or regular butter?
- Here's a trivia question for you! Scarlett used to be known very well for her creep spread. For example, consider the game at MLG Dallas 2013 where Scarlett crushed Bomber and had creep at Bomber's 3rd. Why doesn't she do that anymore? What's the cost of doing that playstyle?
- Have you played Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn yet?