Every dang Terran player is doing the same dang build: triple CC + 2bay + hellion delay --> Biomine midgame. Except for Bomber! At WCS, Bomber showed us an uncanny variety of clever TvZ openings that left many Zergs pondering what to do! In this daily we'll take a look at
- The standard TvZ play and why it's strong
- What timings the Zerg have become used to
- What new and interesting build orders Bomber uses
- What attack times open up for us! :D
Q&A With Day
- Would Bomber have changed anything if Zerg had gone early Roach?
- How do you feel about lowering the marine count slightly in favor of hellbats?
- If you went to a comic convention in a costume, who would you dress up as?