In today's daily, we're going to look at a rather unusual, but extremely effective build order by LGIMFirst to snatch up 3 command centers rather quickly vs Terran! We'll talk about
- What Terran players typically do as an opening and how the fast 3 Nexus can support it
- The temporary weaknesses of a 3 nexus play
- How First plays off this position to provide himself an advantage
It's a beautiful and clean style that First used throughout the WCS S2 Grand Finals!
Q&A With Day
- How does a Terran player engage or micro its way to kill the Protoss army that first had in the first game?
- Could you explain why you don't want to switch into tempest tech until you had a high base count? Earlier you mentioned tempests are bad at defending multi pronged attacks, which is the main idea behind Terran bio late game.