This game was a very weird one. As a result, we'll be marching through it in three different ways
- First, we'll look at the opening from the Protoss perspective. We'll see exactly what BK does (fast 3 base blink play!) and how he transitions up to the usual protoss mixture: double forge, colossus, mass gateway tech
- Second, we'll look at the Terran opening and the gross position MMA is in: He built ghosts when he should have been building Vikings. We'll see how MMA pulls ahead with an interesting SCV pull maneuver!
- Third, we'll analyze the latter half of the game once everything is severely disrupted: how do both players get back on their feet and perform some battling action?
Q&A With Day
- Where is Spellslingers filmed?
- In part 1, MMA pushed with a small bio force with stim almost (but not yet) complete. why do you think this is?
- what's your methodology for selecting games to talk about on the daily?
- Who's the next guest on Spellslingers?
- Whats your favorite dinosaur?