Holy crap. This game was amazing. We took a look at Polt's relentless attacking and positioning vs Jaedong in WCS S2, but this game is at a whole different level. We'll be analyzing the game from BOTH sides to look at
- A brief analysis of their openings: 3CC + 3base ling/bane/muta
- How the 4th base positioning and hive timing are critical for Zerg's strength in lategame
- How to (unusually) halt all hive tech and go back to mass muta production!
- How expansion and army positioning hold a tight relationship to safe play in the late game
Q&A With Day
- What are your thoughts on the game 2 that lasted 3 hours today?
- How was this really different from any other TvZ? Terran still went for things that start with M, and Zerg did a typical Zergling, Baneling, Muta. What makes this game special?
- Do you believe the popularity of Marine Medivac Mine isn't based on how strong it is, but rather the lack of viable builds for Terran due to vipers making Tanks irrelevant.