This game is friggin insane. The best game I've ever seen. Ever. By a considerable margin. And we're going to analyze it! In this game we're going to see
- How openings and considerations change in ZvT with a gold expansion on the map.
- Why Scarlett's speedling before expo build was a great choice for this map and how she recovered after it failed.
- The positioning of Scarlett's units to continually delay Bomber's attacks.
- How Scarlett reshaped her midgame after falling considerably behind.
You can find this and all other replays in this BattleGrounds Replay Pack
Q&A With Day
- One simple question: Why no hive?
- What should bomber have done different after killing the gold to win the game?
- Why did Scarlett put her Spire in the natural? Would it have been safer to put it in the main? Does it matter?