Although Scarlett BARELY fell short at the BattleGrounds SemiFInal vs sOs, she brought to the table an innovative set of build orders that relies on NO ROACHES! Ling/Hydra becomes the mid-game composition of choice for Scarlett as she brutalizes virtually all compositions with the joys of transfuse and tech switches. In this daily we'll see
- The typical ways that Zergies be playing ZvP and why (mainly roach/hydra defensive midgame OR aggro ling/muta play)
- The thought process behind the usual Zerg opening (lings + roaches + spines for defense)
- How Scarlett turns usual Zerg logic on its head by avoiding roaches!
- When and how Scarlett decides to build dem queens
- How the choice of ling/hydra heavy play reshapes Scarlett's mid-game decisions.
These replays can be located at the Red Bull BattleGrounds website!
Q&A With Day
- What if Protoss was going for a heavy sentry composition for a early push, would this style still be a good choice?
- Whats your opinion of lower league tournaments?
- A heavy void ray army seems unstoppable, in your opinion the best counters for void rays?