We got that chance to see Patience score a 3rd place win at DreamHack with some incredible and nonstandard PvT play! In tonight's daily, we're going to take a look at some of his openings, both long term and super aggro! Hopefully we can steal them to raise our already rather high winrate :)
Q&A With Day
- What is the best way to do larval injects?
- How would you recognize a Terran splitting their army and how would you split your army to defend a 9-10 min push?
- In the game between Polt and Patience, what could Polt have done to not die?
- How do i get out of my sickening over defensive playstyle as protoss
- If I do a fail push, but end up not completely dying straight away, should I double expand and play greedy?