In today's EXTREMELY EVIL and VERY WICKEDLY structured daily number 666, we are going to examine some beautiful meching play by Ryung on the rather complicated Yeonsu. We'll analyze
- The opening and why there are so many marines if we're meching!
- Ryung's clever choice to add reactors to factories before tech labs for a mass hellion attack!
- Ryung's follow up to the mid-game, where he's pushing and how
- Some of the huge positional woes that plague Ryung throughout the game
- How to be a better mecher
I hope to see you then! :D
Q&A With Day
- Does our strategy change at all if we are playing mech vs mech instead of mech vs bio?
- Are Sean and Bill from the dating games show going to gather to do another type of show?
- How can the concept of vision on the flanks apply to PvT?
- Are Thors good in a mech composition vs Terran?
- Is your chair comfy and would you recommend it?
- What's the difference between mech and bio?