Tonight we'll examine the way that sOs takes traditional build orders we've seen on other maps and bends them for the newer, weirder ladder maps - Alterzim Stronghold and Daedalus Point. We'll see
- The standard 3base Colossus blink play that sOs performed on Frost
- We'll compare this to the 3base Colossus/blink opening that sOs executes on Alterzim.
- We'll note how elements of the build order shift thanks to our easily defendable 3 bases
- We'll see the tactics that change regarding our attacking decisions
- We'll appreciate the excellent late game attack structure of sOs - one that allows him to be aggressive and still build up a scary deathball!
- We'll look the problems on Daedalus Point for a Protoss player and how sOs overcomes them with a SUPER old school 3gate before expand opening!
These games are all part of the GSL Code A Ro48 qualifiers :D