OH HOLY SEXINESS Dayshi went for mass hellion into tank + viking + hellbat vs Grubby in WCS and it worked BRILLIANTLY! So, we're gonna break it down
- How Dayshi structures his opening to stay alive
- Why mass hellions is an excellent way to open and control the flow of the game
- How Dayshi transitions out of mass hellions and potential ways to have improved the transition
- The late game moves involving tanks, hellbats, and saucy drops n' expoes!
These games are from the WCS Ro16 games played earlier todaY!
Q&A With Day
- Is there in any way a chance that a fast stargate from grubby after scouting the mass hellion strategy would have worked?
- Would there be any instance where you would mix in a significant number of Widow Mines when using this style?
- Is there a reason grubby is keeping so many HT as HT and not making templar?
- What could have Grubby do to win that game??
- Would this style straight up lose to a Blink All-In?