Despite the general sentiment of "Terran being the weakest race," Maru defies all expectations by having some of the most aggressive and beautiful Terran play I've seen in a long while. We'll take a look at 3 (maybe even 4) of Maru's games from GSL! Two TvP games and at least one TvZ vs DRG! We'll discuss
- Maru's willingness to do the oft neglected no gas expo & fast drop play
- Maru's aggression in seemingly unwinnable engagements and how that opens up his potential for the end game!
- The admirable refinement he puts in to each of his builds
Q&A With Day
- In part 2 when Myumblesumble went double stargate for defense, why didn't he pump out more oracles instead of getting phoenixes? Would not oracles to laze the marines and mines have been more efficient than phoenix lifting?
- Maru exploited earlier in the daily protoss's lack of photon overcharge. Is this map dependent?
- What would have happened if the Mutas had come sooner in the DRG game? Would the result most likely be the same?