Parting wrecked everybody so quickly and convincingly we'll be able to watch all 4 of his GSL group games in a row. We'll see insane fast 3 bases that transition into tricky mass gateway allins as well as unusual 1 base plays vs Terran. The show will certainly be more entertainment than education, but appreciation for Parting's style is the main goal anyways :D.
Q&A With Day
- In PvZ when your ramp is far from your natural nexus, when is it wise to wall in a line drawn through your nexus instead of walling off the ramp?
- What exactly is the point of canceling the second stalker? Where do the resources go? And does it actually make that much of a difference?
- What do you think the biggest weakness of parting's style of play is?
- When you mentioned coin-flipping earlier in the show, does it involve and evolve more-so into a "dice-roll" comparison, where the odds of certain numbers are more in your favor with some spare room for chance to impact the game anyway, simply based on lack of exact knowledge?
- You've said in the past that "in-game decision making" is very difficult. Could you please elaborate again?