In TotalBiscuit's amazing SanDisk ShoutCraft Invitational, FlaSh put up an astounding performance across all matchups to reconfirm his god status in SC2. In today's daily, we'll take a look at FlaSh's sexy mech moves in TvT to take out Bbyong. We'll see
- How brave FlaSh is with an extremely tiny, thin defense by making strong reads on his enemy's moves
- How FlaSh carefully plods forward in the midgame to continue to avoid taking damage
- The decisive attacks that allow his beastly mech play to close out games :).
Q&A With Day
- Is this "Ball" only in TvT?
- In the last game flash didn't siege tanks to maintain a bit of control vs the hellions. why do you think this is?
- First, can you give shoutout to my wife Linh? Second: could you pls give examples to differentiate "searching for opportunities" vs "being aggressive" vs "seizing the initiative?
- How do you know which player has the ball at the start of the game?