We'll be taking yet another look at soO's incredible ability to continually beat top Protosses in the GSL. He may have fallen short to Classic, but his fast lair techs are increasingly becoming a norm strategy.
We'll examine his fast +1/+1 mass queen, ultra, infestor play. It's virtually indestructable against air focused protosses!
Q&A With Day
- Rather than using archons, wouldn't it have been better for Classic to use templars to feedback the queens?
- After the 12 minute mark the style seems completely solid and able to withstand anything; however, he doesn't rely on a lot of units to get him through the mid game which concerns me of a protoss timing push at the 9-10min mark; Do you think the zerg have an answer to that as well?
- When did Soo take his gasses in the early game
- Where does a Protoss go when he realizes that an infestor-ultra death army is brewing?
- Would Tempests have made a big difference?
- You noted this is a more passive Deathball Zerg style. I usually play a more "Harass them to death" style with sudden, violent muta switches (ala Jaedong). Any tips for making the transition to this style?