The paladin is most notorious for it's beatdown abilities: divine shield, strong buffs, and great weapons make aggro the style of choice. However, Legend-ranked player Koyuki has developed a different kind of Paladin - One that relies of the oft underexplored brutal lategame of the Paladin! Cards such as Guardian of Kings, Avenging Wrath, and the Wild Pyromancer make for a brilliant, fun to play, and interesting deck! Let's take a look at it!
Q&A With Day
- Why didn't you use Elvin Archer's battlecry to break shields?
- Did you buy all of these packs or did you get them doing quests each day?
- What would be the best strategy when first starting Hearthstone?
- Why not add a Blessed Champion into a late game focused deck?
- Should I craft 2 Avenging Wraths now or save my dust to craft Tirion Fordring and Sylvanas?