In today's daily, we examine some of the craziness that has been introduced into the PvP matchup thanks to the mothership core's recent changes! We'll see how we have more defensive and offensive opportunities, and how newer transitions (like mid-game phoenix) are now possible !
Q&A With Day
- Can you please try to say kitten in the angriest voice possible?
- On a scale of 1-10 how good looking would you say you are?
- How does inControl deal with Charge lot archon follow up after a defensive robo?
- Could you please do a daily on some of TLO's Hots games?
- Have you ever played a game like Assassin's Creed?
- Potato or rice?
- We've seen a lot of oracles used in PvT and PvZ, do they have a place in PvP?
- What is your top 5 games of all time?
- Are you going to start doing the storytime portion to youtube?
- Where do you buy most of your t-shirts?
- What is the counter to the widow mine?
- Can you explain more about the uses of the mothership core?
- Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?