|Creator: cablooshe||Prep Time: 20 minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
|Serving: This makes somewhere between 20-25 puffs||Cooktime: 10 minutes|
- ~1 lb of ground beef
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- Some water
- 1 small-medium potato
- 1 package of Puff Pastry
1. Saute the ground beef, onion, and garlic. Add the salt and pepper to your liking.
2. Mix the curry powder and a bit of water together to make curry paste, then add it to the beef mixture.
3. Boil the potato, dice it, and add to the mixture.
4. Roll out puff pastry, and cut into ~3 in rounds. Put about a teaspoon of the mixture into each round. Fold over and seal.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. The pastries should look golden-brown.
Dumpling sized pastries that have a bit of curry spice to them.