|Creator: Swift||Prep Time: 20.0||Difficulty: Medium|
|Serving: 6 Servings||Cooktime: 60 - 90 minutes|
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed, diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 broccoli floret
Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat oil and curry powder in a large skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes.
Stir in onions and garlic, and cook 1 minute more.
Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
Pour coconut milk, tomatoes, and tomato sauce into the pan, and stir to combine.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
Add broccoli when 20 minutes remain
Serve over a bed of rice and/or with naan
A delicious medley of chicken, vegetables, and spices slow cooked to melt in your mouth.