|Creator: ngreen1608||Prep Time: None||Difficulty: Easy|
|Serving: None||Cooktime: None|
- 1/2 c. softened butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In stand mixer, combine sugar and butter until creamy.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a separate large bowl with whisk.
4. Add egg, molasses, and vanilla to stand mixer. Mix until combined.
5. Turn the mixer on slow, add the dry ingredients one large spoonful at a time until mixed thoroughly.
6. Using a table spoon or 1 Tbs ice cream scoop, spoon out batter onto non-stick baking sheet, or baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
7. Bake on center rack for 8-11 minutes, turning once halfway through.
8. Once cooked, remove from oven and place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Best molasses cookies of your life!