|Creator: Amaraj||Prep Time: 15 minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
|Serving: Makes about 36 cookies.||Cooktime: 7-9 minutes|
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white (granulated) sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat the butter/margarine and the peanut butter, using an electric mixer for 30 seconds on medium - high speed.
3. Mix in the white (granulated) sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides occasionally.
4. Beat in the egg (not the shell! :P) and the vanilla until combined.
5. Beat in that flour!
6. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet (Don't grease the cookie sheet!!)
7. Flatten balls of dough with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
8. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes. Check for golden-brown-ness on the tips of the cookie.
9. Transfer cookie to flat cool surface (like the countertop) until cool.
These cookies, when eaten while watching Day9, are said to cure cancer.