|Creator: NewBetterBot||Prep Time: 5 minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
|Serving: 12 medium pancakes||Cooktime: 15 minutes|
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 scoop flavorless protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- toppings ( I personally like nut butters or reek yogurt and berries)
1. In a medium bowl mash the bananas with a fork. Add cinnamon (and whey if you're using it) and mix until incorporated. Add eggs and whisk till the mixture resembles a batter. Adding the cinnamon before the eggs prevents the cinnamon from clumping up.
2. Fry on a heavy frying pan, at medium temperature. Pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter per pancake. I fit 3 pancakes at a time on my frying pan, but see what works for you. Fry 2 minutes or till light brown, flip and fry 30 more seconds. Make sure to oil the pan before each new set of pancakes. Makes around 12 small pancakes.
3. Enjoy with your favorite toppings :)
Note: adding whey protein will make thicker pancakes, but they'll also be less moist.
This is a very quick and simple pancake recipe. I have this for breakfast most days of the week due to it's increadible simplicty! The end result is exeptionally satisfying, as the pancakes taste like warm honey and quite literally disolve in your motuh. Heaven!