Sean has mentioned it a few times in the daily. And because of this, I picked it up. I started it when it was 4 Episodes in. Anxiously waiting for the next one. It's an adventure game. There are important decisions that allow you to mold the story to the way you prefer.
Buy it here!
About the Game
Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game. All five episodes are now available immediately upon purchasing the full season.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
- Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
- Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic book
If you want to see the game play, I'd suggest watching the first 5-10 minutes of someone playing episode 1. Otherwise if you hate SPOILERS. Stay away :D. Although, it won't give you that many spoilers and it'll give you a feel of the game. If you like it, great! :D If not, thanks for checking it out!